Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A trip

Sunday, My daddy brought us went to Queensbay Mall had a walked.
I quite happy, because it been long time i din went out , some more with my parents and with my Rock Star(brother) and his beloved GF . Hahah! On the way , i felt very tired gonna sleep off. [laughing] Emm...i just took some Picture for covered my sleepy mood. Haha! ~sleepy face~
Few minutes later, I already reached. Wow,my sleepy mood already disappear.
So, we went to a shop to took a looked, and my daddy said he wanted bought
some shirt for Mummy. I'm Busybody. Haha!
My dad saw a dress, so he bought me too.[chuckling]
So when i was in the shop, i took some picture too.(I quite confidence to myself[faint])



That spend a lot of time to choose a prettiest shirt for my Mummy.=D
Next, my bro brought us went to KimGary to took our lunch.
He treat us Too.Hahaha!! Let me show you what the lunch i took.

~red bean toufu(i think so)~

~Abalone and seafood Baked rice with double cheese~
(The best ^^)


~ Eunice ~
(my beloved cousin)
She really cute and hyperactive .=D
I miss her very much.[sigh]

After this, we keep walking around, looked at the People, I felt
So many type of People in The world. Hahah!
Around 6 in the evening, we went to my dad's friend house.
His house quite big and nice. I dream that i had a big house like him.[laughing]
His house had some cuties doggy. Wow, i quite excited. Haha!
I din took some picture about what the house looked like and the doggy, when i was in other people house. Because i felt...
[SHY] hahaha !

So, around 7 in the evening, we went home..
I damn tired at that time. I just sleep off in the car.
This is My most happiest Trip .

1 comment: