Thursday, April 23, 2009

My sweet Memories


How I miss the way his hand

Would fit perfectly

On the side of my face

And the way he looked

Standing in front of the sun

So it would silhouette his beautiful features

And I miss the butterflies

That would grow in my stomach

Every time we kissed

And I miss how I could write poetry

And love

And I miss the way his fingers,

Would push the golden flyaways out of my eyes

And I miss his strong hug

When his arms would wrap around my entire body

And I would look into his soft warm eyes

So deep and blue

And we could talk about everything

Anything

And I miss how his slightest touch would

Send chill bumps down half of my body

And the way he looked

Standing in the sun

With his hair

And creative mind

And his aviators

I miss his message and his calls

And how we would stay up until morning

Talking on the phone, expressing our endless love

For each other.

Now I have no more tears

And I miss the most

That unexplainable feeling
Just him and the security I felt knowing that
Someone loved me so much

No comments:

Post a Comment